Nitrate analyzer – Odysséo in situ probe
UV nitrate measurement in 20 seconds for effective nitrate monitoring on any type of water.
DTLI’s nitrate analyzer enables nitrate measurement as NO3– or total nitrogen NOx.
In situ nitrate analyzer
- 0 – 250 mg/L NO3 (0 – 50 mg/L N-NO3)
- 0 – 1000 mg/L NO3 (0 – 200 mg/L N-NO3)
Reliable long-term measurement
Functional measurement of dirty water
No filtration need.
Optic turbidity compensation
A nitrate analyzer (probe + transmitter) designed to be convenient in a day to day work environment
A robust conception suited for use in professionnal environment:
- Solid cases
- Resistant opening system
- Display screen and mechanical keyboard can be used with gloves or with wet hands and are resistant to water splashes
- Access of the measurement history as digital or graphical display.
- Choose the display time range (hour / day / week / month / year)
- Follow on-going measurement cycle.
Simple and convenient
Rugged UV probe with fixation solution
UV probe with stainless steel casing, and suitable fixation system.
Mains power supply / 12V battery
- Mains connection for a fixed installation
The internal battery makes the system resilient to power outages.
- Operation on 12V battery for use on an isolated site (autonomy: approximately 100 measurements).
- Recording of measurements with date and time on a static memory.
- Capacity of 10,000 measurements.
- RS232 port for serial communication
- Data transfer to PC via an RS232-USB converter, in a format compatible with spreadsheet software (Excel, LibreCalc, etc.)
A cost-efficient solution for nitrate monitoring based on UV measurement
Very low operating cost and reduced need for maintenance
- No reagent for the measurement.
- No need for calibration solution.
- Automated cleaning system and zero adjustment.
- Simple correlation curve setup from samples.
Equip your facility for a long time with analyzers built to last
In contrast with planned obsolescence, our devices are built to last, to be easily maintained and repaired when needed.
Make significant savings in money and time over the long term :
- Product design and component sourcing driven by sustainability
- Helpful and responsive support and maintenance service
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
Contact our local partners
We work with partners worldwide to offer you a reliable service no matter where you are.
Let us know what you need and we will follow up with a custom quote from our local partner.
A nitrate analyzer designed for water treatment control through real-time nitrate monitoring.
- Pollution control.
- Alert stations.
- Control of nitrate levels at the inlet of drinking water treatment plants
- Mixture of different water sources
- Denitrification control
Urban waste water
- WWTP outlet monitoring before discharge in the natural environment.
- Food industry : denitrication monitoring and control
Datalink Instruments' water analyzers & waste water analyzers
SAC 254 analyzer CT200
UV 254, COD, BOD, COT
Nitrate analyzer NT200
Online nitrate analyzer
Oil in water analyzer FL200
Oil in water monitoring
Phosphate analyzer PCA200-PO4
Colorimetric phosphate analyser PCA200-PO4
Ammonium analyzer AM200
Online ammonium analyzer.
SAC 254 analyzer ODYSSÉO probe
UV 254 analyzer with in situ probe - COD / BOD measurement
pH, Conductivity, Dissolved oxygen, Temperature
Online turbidity meter TURBIGGO
Turbidity analyzer - online turbidity measurment
Chromium 6 analyzer CR200
Cr6 Hexavalent chromium analyzer
Fluoride analyzer PHYSEO-ISE
Online fluoride analyzer
Marine scrubber washwater monitoring
Sulfide analyzer SU200
Online sulfide analyzer
Nickel analyzer PCA200-Ni
Online nickel analyzer.
Silica analyzer PCA200-SiO2
Online silica analyzer
Nitrite analyzer PCA200-NO2
Online nitrite analyzer