Online turbidity meter Turbiggo
Rugged online turbidity analyzer.
Continuous measurement of Turbidity and Total suspended solids (T.S.S)
Reliable online turbidity measurement for any type of application
Measuring range: from 0.01 to 1000 FNU, adjustable depending on whether you want better precision at the low end or high end.
Continuous measurement through a flow cell, in accordance with standard NF-EN-ISO 7027
Reliable measurement without interference related to water color, thanks to the use of an infrared source
Measuring sensitivity suitable for drinking water applications
A wide measurement range which allows measurement of charged water
surface water and wastewater up to 1000 FNU.
A turbidity analyzer designed to be convenient in a day to day work environment
A robust conception suited for use in professionnal environment:
- Solid cases
- Resistant opening system
- Display screen and mechanical keyboard can be used with gloves or with wet hands and are resistant to water splashes
- Access of the measurement history as digital or graphical display.
- Choose the display time range (hour / day / week / month / year)
- Follow on-going measurement cycle.
Simple and convenient
Adapted sampling system
Depending on the site configuration, choose a suitable sampling mode:
- Solenoid valve (pressurized water inlet)
- Peristaltic pump
Mains power supply / 12V battery
- Mains connection for a fixed installation
The internal battery makes the system resilient to power outages.
- Operation on 12V battery for use on an isolated site (autonomy: approximately 100 measurements).
- Recording of measurements with date and time on a static memory.
- Capacity of 10,000 measurements.
- RS232 port for serial communication
- Data transfer to PC via an RS232-USB converter, in a format compatible with spreadsheet software (Excel, LibreCalc, etc.)
Turbiggo online turbidimeter : a cost-efficient solution for turbidity monitoring
Very low operating cost and reduced need for maintenance
- No reagent for the measurement.
- Automated cleaning system and zero adjustment.
- Simple calibration from a standard solution.
Equip your facility for a long time with analyzers built to last
In contrast with planned obsolescence, our devices are built to last, to be easily maintained and repaired when needed.
Make significant savings in money and time over the long term:
- Product design and component sourcing driven by sustainability
- Helpful and responsive support and maintenance service
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
Contact our local partners
We work with partners worldwide to offer you a reliable service no matter where you are.
Let us know what you need and we will follow up with a custom quote from our local partner.
Turbidity monitoring for real time water treatment
Drinking water production
Stream water monitoring
Urban waste water treatment plants
Rain water monitoring
Datalink Instruments' water analyzers & waste water analyzers
SAC 254 analyzer CT200
UV 254, COD, BOD, COT
Nitrate analyzer NT200
Online nitrate analyzer
Oil in water analyzer FL200
Oil in water monitoring
Phosphate analyzer PCA200-PO4
Colorimetric phosphate analyser PCA200-PO4
Ammonium analyzer AM200
Online ammonium analyzer.
SAC 254 analyzer ODYSSÉO probe
UV 254 analyzer with in situ probe - COD / BOD measurement
pH, Conductivity, Dissolved oxygen, Temperature
Online turbidity meter TURBIGGO
Turbidity analyzer - online turbidity measurment
Chromium 6 analyzer CR200
Cr6 Hexavalent chromium analyzer
Fluoride analyzer PHYSEO-ISE
Online fluoride analyzer
Marine scrubber washwater monitoring
Sulfide analyzer SU200
Online sulfide analyzer
Nickel analyzer PCA200-Ni
Online nickel analyzer.
Silica analyzer PCA200-SiO2
Online silica analyzer
Nitrite analyzer PCA200-NO2
Online nitrite analyzer