Phosphate analyzer – PCA200-PO4
Online phosphate analyzer. Colorimetric measurement of phosphate in 5 minutes on any type of water, without filtration.
Online phosphate measurement
- 0.02 – 1 mg / L (river, drinking water)
- 0.2 – 10 mg / L (industrial effluents, purification)
Colorimetric method for detecting very low concentrations
Quick results : Measurement in 5 minutes
Reliable long-term measurement
Automated cleaning system and zero adjustment.
Automatic calibration from a standard.
Functional measurement of dirty water
The technology at several wavelengths allows the measurement of the dirty water without filtration. Large section hoses limit risk of clogging.
A phosphate analyzer designed to automate your colorimetric phosphate measurements
A robust conception suited for use in professionnal environment:
- Solid cases
- Resistant opening system
- Display screen and mechanical keyboard can be used with gloves or with wet hands and are resistant to water splashes
- Access of the measurement history as digital or graphical display.
- Choose the display time range (hour / day / week / month / year)
- Follow on-going measurement cycle.
Simple and convenient
- Start a measurement
- Stop on-going measurement cycle
- Start / stop a cleaning cycle
- Measurement history.
Adapted sampling system
Depending on the site configuration, choose a suitable sampling mode:
- Solenoid valve (pressurized water inlet)
- Peristaltic pump
Mains power supply / 12V battery
- Mains connection for a fixed installation
The internal battery makes the system resilient to power outages.
- Operation on 12V battery for use on an isolated site (autonomy: approximately 100 measurements).
- Recording of measurements with date and time on a static memory.
- Capacity of 10,000 measurements.
- RS232 port for serial communication
- Data transfer to PC via an RS232-USB converter, in a format compatible with spreadsheet software (Excel, LibreCalc, etc.)
A cost-efficient phosphate monitoring system
Very low operating cost and reduced need for maintenance
- Save time and money automating your colorimetric analysis.
- Automated cleaning system and zero adjustment.
- Automatic calibration from a standard.
Equip your facility for a long time with analyzers built to last
In contrast with planned obsolescence, our devices are built to last, to be easily maintained and repaired when needed.
Make significant savings in money and time over the long term :
- Product design and component sourcing driven by sustainability
- Helpful and responsive support and maintenance service
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
Contact our local partners
We work with partners worldwide to offer you a reliable service no matter where you are.
Let us know what you need and we will follow up with a custom quote from our local partner.
AN ONLINE phosphate ANALYZER DESIGNED FOR WATER TREATMENT CONTROL THROUGH REAL-TIME MONITORING.
Alert stations on rivers
Industrial effluent control
Datalink Instruments' water analyzers & waste water analyzers
SAC 254 analyzer CT200
UV 254, COD, BOD, COT
Nitrate analyzer NT200
Online nitrate analyzer
Oil in water analyzer FL200
Oil in water monitoring
Phosphate analyzer PCA200-PO4
Colorimetric phosphate analyser PCA200-PO4
Ammonium analyzer AM200
Online ammonium analyzer.
SAC 254 analyzer ODYSSÉO probe
UV 254 analyzer with in situ probe - COD / BOD measurement
pH, Conductivity, Dissolved oxygen, Temperature
Online turbidity meter TURBIGGO
Turbidity analyzer - online turbidity measurment
Chromium 6 analyzer CR200
Cr6 Hexavalent chromium analyzer
Fluoride analyzer PHYSEO-ISE
Online fluoride analyzer
Marine scrubber washwater monitoring
Sulfide analyzer SU200
Online sulfide analyzer
Nickel analyzer PCA200-Ni
Online nickel analyzer.
Silica analyzer PCA200-SiO2
Online silica analyzer
Nitrite analyzer PCA200-NO2
Online nitrite analyzer